Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Celebrate with me!

OK OK OK!

Jenny has her Thesis topic...oh yeah oh yeah! Jenny has her thesis topic...oh yeah oh yeah!!!

I am going to analyze the concept of racism and ethnicity and the factors that lead to conflict. My thesis advisor and I talked about it today and he suggested I get reading and started on this now, so I can relieve my boredom!
He also agreed with me that because I am Canadian and will be looking for work in Canada that I need to make this thesis international and not just focus on Uganda. With that said I am going to research and study a tribe that is looked down upon here in Uganda and I will study and research native Indians in Canada.

I have much work ahead of me and lots of reading and research. I am happy now because my mind will be occupied.

I will keep you updated about my hypothesis and findings...but at least now I have a TOPIC!

AND!!!! Today is my ONE month Anniversary in Uganda...

Miss you allllllllllllllll......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss you too..

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny,

Topic already... Way to go Gal.

Intresting how a month goes by so fast its like we met just yesterday. Enjoy the other next months here hopefully u feel better now that u have an apartment.

Cheers, Maureen

Anonymous said...

ah work work food for the gods
or something like that


dad

Anonymous said...

A topic is a good thing. Now you just need to stay focused on it and you will do a A+ job. Way to go! Miss you too...


Leslie