Monday, August 13, 2007

UGANDA Here I am:)

I am here!
Safe and almost sound.

After arriving on the wost flight of my life..never again will I fly so much in one day...I arrived to find out that they lost my backpack..so I get to ear my same clothes till they find it!

I had a crying fit until I finally fell asleep....but I am better now:)

I am going to write more, but I wanted to tell everyone that I am here and fine. I was greeted by a group of children this morning, waving frantically and wearing HUGE smiles.

When I got to the University, I looked out the window and saw a stork that looked like those dinosaur birds in Jurassic Park (sorry cant spell that word!)...I hope I dont get flown away:)

Till next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad to hear your doing ok and got there good.
you've taken flights so many times in your life, that i believe you if you say it was your worst one!!
Hopefully they'll find your stuff soon too.

Glad to hear from you and that everything is ok.
talk to you soon tina xxx