Wednesday, April 4, 2007

M.A.D.E. (Making a Difference Everyday)


Last night my community service club held its last event with me as the President:( We had members from M.A.D.E and the Black student league help out. It was a lot of fun. We snacked on pizza and other goodies and made Blankets to support Project Linus-an organization that donates blankets to children living with cancer in local area hospitals.
We ended up making 6 large blankets (3 for boys and 3 for girls).
I enjoyed my four terms as President and I hope that my club is able to continue for years to come; serving and Making a Difference to those in the local area.

2 comments:

Raquel said...

Hi Jenny,
Im sorry I couln't make it to help make the blankets! Since I will be here next year, i'm sure I will have another opportunity though :-)

Anonymous said...

the blankets that are on your page realy cool.