Thursday, March 22, 2007

Portage la Prarie -Manitoba

A success! On Tuesday, March 20th I attended my FIRST meeting as Ambassador! I was a natural the words just rolled off my heart. Everyone was very attentive and asked some great questions. At the end I was interviewed for the local radio station (96.5).

One thing I really like about the meeting was that they had banners posted all over the room of visiting Rotary guests. It was amazing-they had banners from Korea, Argentina, Atlantic City, Africa...

I exchanged with them also, so now they have a banner from l'estrie!!

While I was on the airplane I met two Rotarians. One who was very interested in having me speak at his club in Winnipeg...an offer I will have to accept...it is after all the club that made Rotary INTERNATIONAL!!!

No comments: